Ha ha..sensya na po...pero mauna muna ang pasasalamat ko sa reply mo.
eto po ang additional explanation:
1. The original configuration ng desktop printer is for cut sheets paper lamang po.
2. Ang basic function ng original sensor is to send on/off signal to the main logic.
3. During standby mode ay naka off ang sensor.
4. Once you print from your PC, the printer detects that it has no paper (sensor is off), so it will self feed or load a the paper.
5. The paper then hit the mechanical sensor thats connected to optical sensor and turns that sensor as ON.
6. Once paper has been been detected, the printer starts to print.
7. At the end of your printing and once paper has completely passed, the mechanical sensor drops and turns the optical sensor OFF.
8. If you print more than 1 page, the printer will again load a paper then turns on again the sensor On and starts printing again.
Now on my requirement to print data on continuous blank receipts, this is what I need.
1. I will print more than 1 pages but using continuos paper.
2. At the start of printing, the printer will detect it has no paper so it will self feed a paper.
3. Once the paper passes through my NEW sensor and turns it ON, it will start printing.
4. Before the end of printing the page, my NEW sensor will detect the black patch near the edge of the paper that was previously printed from industrial printing machine.
5. Once the small black patch has been "READ", it momentarily turns OFF my sensor (just like running out of paper na kung cut sheets) and turns ON again after the black patch then starts printing again the next data particularly a serial number and barcode of the receipt.
6. So in this case, the black patch will trigger the sensor for OFF function.
The sensor that I have here is Reflective Optical sensor, which functions opposite of my need. When there is paper, there will be a reflection so the switch is OFF, but sensing the black patch there will be no reflection so it is ON.
Kaya po baliktad ang nangyari kasi baliktad ang function ng sensor switch ko. What I basically need is a circuit that will reverse the function of my Reflective Sensor switch.
Advance thanks po sa comments and reply. Sana may mag ka interest pa. Alam ko wala pang ganitong printer kasi nagresearch nako sa internet (Converting a desktop cutsheet printer into continuous printer but no result.