guys, some TRUTHS about IECEP registration..
1. Di po kayo matatanggalan ng license kung di kayo magbabayad ng IECEP membership. Ang pagakapasa mo bilang engineer ay lifetime na po yan.
2. Ang nirerenew natin sa PRC ay ang PRC ID lang naman, at para maka-renew kailangan mo ng Certificate of Good Standing (CGS) from IECEP. (sabi strikto daw etong pinapasunod pero sa ibang probinsya ay nakakalusot lalo na sa PRC National Office)
3. Ang pagbigay ng CGS ay dapat nagbabayad ka ng membreship fee for IECEP na 300 pesos annually. Kung sakali man di ka nakabayad ng matagal.. icocompute lang po yung years na hindi mo nabayaran at i-add lang yun lahat wala pong PENALTY.
4. Another requirement din for PRC ID renewal ay ang 60 CPE points that is every 3 years (di ba it takes three years for your PRC ID to expire) so ang CPE ay di naman kailangan every year. There are lots of ways to get CPE points (attend seminars, trainings, publish a book, invent something and take up a a graduate or post graduate degree.. etc...)
5. The roster of ECE is a list of ECE,ECT and PECE professionals that will be publish to serve as information and reference for Agencies, GOs, NGOs, Institutions who needs the services of an ECE,ECT or PECE. Now if you are not anymore paying your dues and renewing your PRC ID of course you will be removed from the ROSTER because PRC will assume that you are not anymore practicing, maybe your already an OFW, an entrepreneur or worst dead. But your PRC License will not be taken from you, you will just be remove from the list.
5. Now if your line of work does not require you to renew your PRC ID at di mo na naman talaga nagagamit... you have the freedom and the CHOICE not to renew anymore, even your IECEP membership. That's it, no pressure, walang pilitan.
Hope this helps..