You can't do that manually. Kailangan mo ng WinSetuoFromUSB program that you have to download. Here's the link:
You need the following:
1. A USB flash disk w/ atleast 1Gb size
2. Windows XP installer on CD.
3. Of course, the program above.
1. Extract and install the file you download..
2. Open the applicaton WinSetupFromUSB (follow lang po steps sa image..)Note:
kung sakaling di nyo malocate yung pendrive, you need to format using,
HP format tool...this option is located on same applicaton.
NOW YOU HAVE ALREADY A USB WINDOWS INSTALLER...
Set your BIOS,Boot Sequence as First Boot on USB.
HERE ARE THE PICTURES ON INSTALLATION...JUST FOLLOW: