Tampons have been shown to have a connection to toxic shock syndrome (TSS), a rare but sometimes fatal disease caused by bacterial infection. The U.S. FDA suggests the following guidelines for decreasing the risk of contracting TSS when using tampons:
* Follow package directions for insertion
* Choose the lowest absorbency for your flow
* Change your tampon at least every 4 to 8 hours
* Consider alternating disposable or cloth pads with tampons
* Avoid tampon usage overnight when sleeping
* Know the warning signs of toxic shock syndrome
Following these guidelines can help to protect a woman from TSS, and cases of tampon connected TSS are extremely rare in the United States.
may guidelines naman sa baba nung site.
para pala yang contact lens.... bawal when sleeping.