oohh.... men!!! Four (4) months ago, the 1diyTeam is aiming for this project H2IS (Hobbyist Home Internet Surf) aiming SC2440 500 MHz processor as the core processor,....see this link : http://www.electronicslab.ph/forum/index.php/topic,15221.0.html
pero ngayon... flooded na dito sa China ang :
1. Android Phone (nire-replaced na ang MTK solution)
2. Android ipad (tama nga ba iyan Android ipad hehehehehe, sabi ng iba eh, Android tablet)
It looks cheap - I got one, and it is alsmost the same price as the SC2440 Friendly ARM development Board. Thus, the H2IS is basically dead now, I hate to say this, pero, mas mabilis talaga ang mga kaibigan natin Tsino sa development ng new product. Kung baga, talo ang team1DIY to implement H2IS, hehehehe, nandiyan na product nila, while 1DIYteam still working on the LCD drivers and Android with SC2440 Samsung.
I am about to perform the "operation" of this "Chinese made Android Tablet" to look at how good is the hardware and what solution/stuff is there. What I see from the outside of the bundled software is this :
3. Google Talk
4. Google email (gmail)
5. Standard Android Program (video, music , photo)
5. and I run several Video format
and I just installed the Wifi Anlyzer to compare its sensitivity with HTC tattoo mobile phone.
It looks good, I can access several free hotspots in HongKong and Mc Donalds in China.
Well, its there .......and soon its will be here..! I got few sample for some Android stuff for my friends around -- looking into the posibility to fulfi kahit man lang iyong idea namin na :
1) Integrate with Linux STB (set Top Box) to used as Mobile Satellite Video Monitor - oh well, I am true blooded Satellite hobbyist. I like those Free Channels from South Africa and China, hehehehe, its makes me alive while burning the oil.
As a Hobbyist, this Machine definitely the one we are looking as:
1) HW platform for Android Development - practice programming, or gawa-gawa ng simple applications program running in Android
2) Just a stuff to play on
3) On-the-go Media Player
4) Hoping to integrate the Video Monitor for our Satelite Hobbyist.
What I hate :
1) Battery last only for 1.5 hours with Wifi On.
Oks..... see you in the Android Adventure.