To Admins/Mods - i don't know if this is the right place to post this. if this is not the right place please delete it or if not much hassle to you, kindly transfer it to the proper place. thanks
RENA GmbH with headquarter in Guetenbach, Germany is the world'sleading manufacturer of Wet Process Machines for Solar Cells and Semiconductors manufacturing. We have customers all over Asia (China, Korea, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan), Europe and North America.
We are currently in need of:
Software Service Engineer
- Experience in PLC programming
- Experience in Simatic Manager (Step 7)
- Knowledge on different kinds of sensors, actuators and controllers
- Can read/design Electrical Plan/Schematic.
- Knowledge on computer and networking
- Willing to travel within Asia, Europe and North America (90% travel is required)
- Can work under minimum or no supervision
- Perform software related upgrades/retrofits on machines at customers' site
- Perform troubleshooting of software bugs and electrical related problems
- Plan and execute activities without much delay/downtime effect on the machines
- Communicate with German/Asian counterparts and customers
- Respond to customers querries on software related issues.
- Conduct short training/orientation to Asian counterparts if needed.
Successful applicant will be endorse to a local service partner or offered with a freelance contract; whichever is beneficial to both parties. If you are qualified and interested, please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about RENA GmbH, please check www.rena.com. For inquiries, you can also contact me on the same email address.