ito ayaw mo ba?
* 10 Hz frequency resolution.
* Direct frequency measurement.
* Seven offset channels selectable with a push button.
* Each offset channel got 3 options (VFO + IF) , (VFO IF), ( IF - VFO ) selectable with a three position switch.
o Eg.1 Suppose IF is 9MHz (9MHz SSB filter using with home made TRX) and VFO is 2 MHz you have to select the third option (IF-VFO) ie (9 2) = 7 for 40 mtr operation.
o Eg.2 Suppose IF is 9MHz and VFO is 5MHz you have to select the first option VFO+IF ie 9 + 5 = 14 for 20 mtr operation With this offset channel selection option you can simply input the VFO frequency to the counter with out any conventional mixing for displaying the operating frequency
* In each of the above offset channel option, it is possible to select USB/LSB displayed as N / R (Normal / Reverse) selectable with another 2 position slide switch.
Any IF frequency can be programmed into the available seven channels, as per the requirement of the user . We have pre-programmed the most commonly used frequencies such as 9, 1.6, 10, and 4 Mhz.
ito yung HEX