1. Connect your pot to a 5V source.
2. Connect the wiper arm to the analog input of the arduino.
3. Use consecutive analog read to read the value of each pot.
4. Each of the pot will have a corresponding digital readout value.
5. You send this via uart (using any wireless medium like bt, nrlf, zigbee, etc etc).
6. On the receing arduino, you also receive the values via uart.
7. Parse the received data via uart and write the values to the analog write.
8. Connect your servo control pin to the pwm output pin of the arduino.
Madali lang yan gawin. If I have time, I can provide you a demo video since I have all the materials in my parts bin.