Share ko lang..
The original Red Wine Audio "imod" cost USD250
:shock: for the mods only. http://www.redwineaudio.com/iMod.html
Even if you use the very best iPod cable with your stock iPod, you are still not avoiding the serious degradation of sound quality that occurs after the internal DAC. This degradation from the cumulative effects of the following stock components that are directly in the line-out signal path and that were NOT optimized for audiophile use:
* The low quality stock SMT coupling caps after the internal Wolfson (before the stock opamp)
* Opamp output stage
* The low quality stock SMT coupling caps after the opamp output stage
* The minuscule circuit board traces that carries the analog line-out signal
* SMD resistors and inductors directly in the signal path
* The signal path inside the stock iPod dock, which contains: the dock connector plug, a very cheap ribbon cable, more minuscule pcb traces, SMD resistors, and finally the line out jack.
my diy "imod" only cost me Php500+
btw my ipod is 4G 20GB U2 edition..