We suggest practicing the following etiquette to help you and others make the most of our forums:
1. Before posting your question, search the forum. Your question or comment may have already been discussed, answered, or resolved.
2. Create a concise subject that adequately summarizes your topic. For example: "Ideas on how to use UART?"
3. Also, do not use words such as "Urgent" or "Important" in your subject line. This is a discussion, not a support forum.
4. Do not use all capital letters, excessive question marks (?), or exclamation points (!) in your subject or content.
5. Increase the likelihood of starting a discussion by providing details in your comment or question and by choosing a relevant category, release, and platform for your topic.
6. Be patient. All the participants of this forum, are using the forum and participating in discussions on their own time.
7. Help others. The forum is a community and works best when people share information.
8. Give feedback. If someone helps you by answering your question, try to add a follow-up response letting them know if it worked or not.
9. Welcome newcomers. Do not chastise them for not reading the forum etiquette. Make them feel welcome in the community.
10. Be responsible for what you've posted on the forum.
1. Bawal ang "THREAD HIJACKING" sa mga Technical Boards. Do not post anything that is not related to the main topic of the thread. If you want to chat, dun kayo mag-post sa Chit-Chat section not on the technical thread.
2. Admins/Mods will sometimes change the title of your thread to make it more meaningful.. For example: If you post "any suggestions" we will change it to lets say "suggestions on water level meter" or "suggestions on PIC motion sensor"..
1.) Respect each and every member, either the newly registered or old members.
*Avoid making insults
*Trolling or any insult resulting to a fight, will result to immediate warning banning of members.
2.) Post in English, Filipino (Tagalog) & Tag-lish (Filipino-English) only.
*Always word-out and spell-out your post correctly.
*SMS or TEXT posting or messages are not allowed.
3.) Use a subject (title) that best describes the content of your post.
*Don't use all CAPS or special characters to draw attention.
4.) No spam in the board (the same posting in different sections)
*Choose the right section for your posting.