Electronics Lab Philippines

Help

Help
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:15:57 PM »
I need someone or some people to assist me with my circuit, because I don't have the equipment to do the mounting of my components. The IC needs to be surface mounted on the PCB, do you know people who could design the PCB and surface mount my IC, somewhere in Manila, or nearby Batangas perhaps.

Offline Super zHero

• Simple problem- ...simple solution.
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:06:56 PM »
What exactly is your IC and what other parts do you need designed on your PCB.  There are people here on the forum that can do that.

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »
Just a simple circuit using LTC 3108 - SSOP Marrow, capacitors, amd Miniature Step-Up / Flyback Transformers... Where can I find their office sir?

Offline Super zHero

• Simple problem- ...simple solution.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 10:06:47 PM »
If I read your query correctly, you need also the PCB done so your IC can be mounted.  Is this only a prototype or "one of", only one PCB needed?  Do you have all the other parts so the component footprints are known?  These are some of the info needed by designers.  You would also need to supply the complete schematics and size, description of the board.

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »
Yes sir, apologies for my grammar, I'm not really good in english. About the PCB, it is a part of our prototype, if I'd include the components to be mounted in the PCB, a 4x3 in size of PCB is more than enough for the circuit. I do have the diagram for the board, also the schematic diagram for the whole prototype sir.

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »
Yes sir, apologies for my grammar, I'm not really good in english. About the PCB, it is a part of our prototype, if I'd include the components to be mounted in the PCB, a 4x3 in size of PCB is more than enough for the circuit. I do have the diagram for the board, also the schematic diagram for the whole prototype sir.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 06:40:45 PM »
pede nmang magtagalog dito ah..  :D  :D  :D

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »
I mean if u're not that good in english you shouldn't post it here,,instead post it in some discussion na pd mag tagalog :)

Offline alyas

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »
PM mo ko  ...  I can design the PCB for you and build it for you.  The SSOP IC will be mounted on a ssop-dip adapter.  Medyo curious ako sa mga energy harvesting na yan.