Electronics Lab Philippines

For ENGINEERS only!!!

For ENGINEERS only!!!
« on: February 21, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
To my iecep family please help our young  license engr. Some companies misunderstand the the Name ENGINEER.
I can accept that Computer Engineering gradute can be called ENGINEER but IT graduate? are you serious? Take this seriously PLEASE!I have a License and I work on networks. Communications is my fieild. but some other people think their "engineers" even thier just IT graduate. Some haters their think of us license engineer and Engineering graduate just name! Dont under estimate me!!! Ive configure network implementation of big call centers and IT firms. SO DONT TELL ME THAT "PANGALAN LNG LICENSE MU".

Offline Engr. Dacuycoy

• Proton Orcad EasyPCB User
Re: For ENGINEERS only!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »
wala yan.. engineer or licence... move on ka na lang... karamihan sa industria mga experienced technician lang at may mga manager pa... many companies don't look into license  ;D ;D ;D

ito pa

http://www.elab.ph/forum/index.php?topic=1213.0
I'm a Mechanically trained, electronic to me is just an hobby and if I can do it, so can you!
Don't get discouraged by those so called "EXPERT"! I can tell you most of the time they "TALK" only but with no practical results.
Seldom people succeed the first time, just keep on trying!

Offline glutnix_neo

• I Kick Ass
    • Underground Workbench
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
but some other people think their "engineers" even thier just IT graduate

Engineer ka nga,  ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to the club, hehehehe

sa aking pananaw dapat kang tawaging Engineer kung ang ginagawa mo eh trabahong pangEngineer, mapalicensed ka man o hindi,(I was a licensed Engr. I never renewed it). School at review center lang naman ang nagbibigay ng mataas na expectation sa title na Engineer, sa labas nun walang ganun.
Peace Again, Amen!!!

Offline rdpzycho

• Respect Begets Respect
    • rdpzycho
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:21:57 PM »
Licensed Engineer here too, pero wala akong pakialam sa mga ganyan, I've never let the "ENGINEER" thing get into my head. ;D ang mahalaga sa akin performance.

Ive configure network implementation of big call centers and IT firms.

I also know an IT graduate who does this, and earning a 6-figure salary. right now, nasa US siya, on vacation leave.
‎"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
- Rene Descartes

"For every difficult problem there is always a simple answer and most of them are wrong."
- Clayton Paul

Offline x13r_kit_0

• --__x13r_kit_0__--
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 06:25:54 PM »
Parang nabasa ko dati na ang mahabang usapan na to ah... :D :D

Actually Mr Engr.   Sa mga past company ko..,position ko and my co-worker Technical engr..kahit hindi naman engr.. :) :)

Mga kasamahan ko..IT graduate..pero tawag sa kanila mga engr. ng company...bakit ganun.. ;D ;D

Dont under estimate them... :) :)Ok lang yun.

Basa-basa muna..,marami ka matututunan dito na wala sa school.. :)

Welcome to Elab...
Professional Kuno?,
Tuldok ka lang - ASIN

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
  -nevermind

Offline Mayor Johnaray

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 06:41:44 PM »
Hmmmm ano kaya tawagan na lang natin dito ENGINEER wag nang Sis ;D ;D ;D
Regardless of anong course ka ;D ;D ;D

I mean... come on... its not a big deal if Engineer ka or what... It just sounded na naiinggit ka lang tuloy dahil ikaw nagpakahirap ng todo sa pag rereview at pag pasa ng board tapos sila IT grad lang eh wala pang board tapos ang work title Engineer...

Remember that in real world, everything you learn from School is at least 70%-80% theory (correct me if I'm wrong). And it is THOSE company who are paying and making those JOB DESCRIPTION Standard....

Bakit sa Call Center ang tawag dati sa TSR (Technical Support Rep.) eh TSE (Technical Support Engineer) pero di sila Graduate ng Engineering but then binago nila kasi ang alam ng IBA...pag Engineer ka at Techie ka...hindi ka magaling sa ENGLISH (Stand me corrected please)...;D ;D ;D

Oh one more thing... I heard humors na ni-lolobby ng IECEP ang CHED na tanggalin na ang COMPUTER ENGINEERING na course kasi walang BOARD at meron naman na daw BSIT course...

If totoo man ito then AKO MISMO ANG MANGUNGUNA MAG WEWELGA SA MALACANYANG!... (BS. COmputer Engineering graduate here! and working as IT Support Engineer pero wala akong license at under paying work job ko...pero I can travel the whole ASIA COMPANY SPONSORED for FREE walang bond ;D ;D ;D)

Offline Mayor Johnaray

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 06:56:24 PM »
Oh by the way I just noticed na this USERNAME (Thread Starter) only has 1 post at ito pa ang kauna unahang post... RANTLING hehehehe...parang CRY BABY tuloy ang labas hehehe...

TRIVIA: Alam nyo ba na likas daw sa mga Engineer ang malakas mang asar at Babaero este lapitin sa chicks (chick magnet) :p

.... itanong natin kay Engineer Toasted Siopao! a.k.a.  San Pedro Calungsod ;D ;D ;D

Offline tony

• leach amp afficionado
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »
typical reaction ng nakatapos ng engineering course....as if the world owes them...

mR. eNGINEER, do not think for the moment that you have the right to impose your title to anyone....it does not work that way.....you have everything to prove to the world.........show us what you've' got.....for now it looks like all you can do is to cry.......you have a lot of growing up to do from being a crybaby....

first thing you have to do is get yourself employed......if i were to interview you, bagsak ka na.....me attitude problem ka.....yan ang tinitignan sa interview.....
* you simulate a circuit because you know how it works and wants to tweak, not because you want to learn how that circuit works....simulations do not teach you to be circuit smart...it comes with experience....
*http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/power-supplies/191730-tonys-latest-traffo-diy-build-15.html#post4375385
*do not judge any amp by its schematics, drawing lang yon, look instead at the finished amp, it tells a lot about the amp and its builder.....
http://ronelex.com/bias-current-output-transistor-amplifier/156

Offline cosmo

• I will always believe in You.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 07:02:35 PM »
Dont under estimate me!!! Ive configure network implementation of big call centers and IT firms. SO DONT TELL ME THAT "PANGALAN LNG LICENSE MU".

employed na ata siya master tony...
ďA man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
--Mahatma Gandhi

Tindog Tacloban, Tindog Sinirangan Bisayas

Offline tony

• leach amp afficionado
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 07:04:00 PM »
kung emplyed na, pag-igihan na lang nya ang trabaho at wag nang magisip ng kung anu anu pa....
* you simulate a circuit because you know how it works and wants to tweak, not because you want to learn how that circuit works....simulations do not teach you to be circuit smart...it comes with experience....
*http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/power-supplies/191730-tonys-latest-traffo-diy-build-15.html#post4375385
*do not judge any amp by its schematics, drawing lang yon, look instead at the finished amp, it tells a lot about the amp and its builder.....

Offline Mayor Johnaray

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 07:05:24 PM »
kung emplyed na, pag-igihan na lang nya ang trabaho at wag nang magisip ng kung anu anu pa....

Mwah! Ang bangis mo talaga Master Tony! ;D ;D ;D SAPUL!

Offline updated

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 07:07:08 PM »
To my iecep family please help our young  license engr. Some companies misunderstand the the Name ENGINEER.
I can accept that Computer Engineering gradute can be called ENGINEER but IT graduate? are you serious? Take this seriously PLEASE!I have a License and I work on networks. Communications is my fieild. but some other people think their "engineers" even thier just IT graduate. Some haters their think of us license engineer and Engineering graduate just name! Dont under estimate me!!! Ive configure network implementation of big call centers and IT firms. SO DONT TELL ME THAT "PANGALAN LNG LICENSE MU".

kaya hindi umaasenso ang pilipinas dahil sa ganitong mindset. nga pala Mr Engineer san ka nagpagawa ng thesis mo? nyahaha
"DO YOUR ORDINARY DUTIES EXTRAORDINARILY WELL."

Offline tony

• leach amp afficionado
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 07:09:18 PM »
Mwah! Ang bangis mo talaga Master Tony! ;D ;D ;D SAPUL!

marami na akong nakatagpo na ganyan, i fired at least 2 of those....

Offline cosmo

• I will always believe in You.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
boom...
ďA man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
--Mahatma Gandhi

Tindog Tacloban, Tindog Sinirangan Bisayas

Offline insomartin

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 07:19:23 PM »
Hindi ako engineer at hindi ako graduate nang college course.

pero nung ARTIST pa ako. nag papapirma lang ako sa mga ENGINEERS. sa mga dati kong projects.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/8034881/CIVIL+ENGINEER?referralKeywords=civil+engineering&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-2,2

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5368058/Building+Plans/Sign+and+Seal+by+Professional+Civil+Engineer?referralKeywords=civil+engineering&event=Search+Ranking,Position,2-19,39

my point is, hindi ako engineer. at lalong hindi ako drafts man lang. taga DRAWING lang ako.

Offline techyboi

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
Sa trabaho di naman tinitingnan kong ano profile mo.. engr ka man o hindi..basta ang mahalaga ginagampanan mo trabaho mo ng maigi..

Offline updated

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »
Mr Engineer - Welcome to the real world

Offline updated

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 07:29:07 PM »
mga Sis.. I think its better na hayaan na natin siya! matanda na yan di na magbabago yan.

Let us guide our young Engineer not to follow his Footsteps.

Offline Kalaur de Saging

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 07:32:39 PM »
engineer ka ba talaga?? title lang naman yan, bat mo ikinagagalit?? naooffend ka ba dahil mababa lang tingin mo sa mga IT guys?

Offline Vandread007

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 07:34:43 PM »
If you call yourself an engineer, PLEASE act like an engineer. This is just the same as calling yourself human but acting like an animal.
God is the greatest Engineer.

If at first you donít succeed, call it version 1.0.
ACK and you shall receive.
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.
Black holes suck.
Photons have mass!? I didn't even know they were Catholic...