Electronics Lab Philippines

Sharp ES-550F Washing Mashine Diagram

Sharp ES-550F Washing Mashine Diagram
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:48:21 PM »
mga master bk po meron kyo diagram sharp es-550f Washing Machine.May transistor po kasi n sunog.maraming salamat.

Re: Sharp ES-550F Washing Mashine Diagram
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »

Offline bravokilo

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 11:35:13 AM »
bonimik, just do it like the TV technician does it to repair a TV. Just check eack component you can reach. The WM board has a brain, the CPU, programmed and it runs motors, reverses the motor, solenoid valves, and solenoid to kick in the shift to spin. Most of what i analyzed used solid state, TRIAC. Baka triac and nasunog and not a transistor. Trace where the motor goes and check that triac. Check the gate if it has the command signal from the brain to switch on. If it is there and motors does not tgurn, triac is bad. Pero before you do this check the capacitors of the mtor and make sure it runs manually wired.

I bought a WM from the Pier. They are really better than the local ones. Problem is they are 100 volts. You can get one for P3,500. plus P1k perhaps for a stepdown transformer. Nasira one lousy sensor which checks on the belt. If it not there, it won't run. I tried shorting it etc.... and it won't run. I brought to the Pier, no one can fix it altho one said I should wait till he can kahoy sa iba. Well, nabuysit ako, I converted it to manual. By the way,  boards are very similar and you can adapt another brand to any WM.

My conversion was to wash only. I took out the three wires from the motor and one is common. The other two went to a mechanical timer which switches contact between the two lines to reverses. That is it, wishi washi na for 15 minutes.
I converted an older Wm we had for the spinning.

If you can find an old sequencing switch, you can use it to still have an automatic WM. Bihira kasi yun mga switches. I had one from Hotpoint and one from Hoover.

To make your WM do wash and spin, you have to understand the wiring. Wash is easy as described above. To spin, you have to activate a solenoid that will pull a lever to a gear below the drum. Also, same solenoid or a different one opens the drain. The the motor is spun in one direction. All you need is an ordinary spin timer. The probelm is how to prevent the user from switching mode while running. There must be a PAUSE like in the mechanical sequence time or the solid state board. Use a toggle SW with center off. Left is wash, right is spin, center is off. To intro the pause, put a 30 sec timer made with an LM555. This timer resets everytime the toggle crossess the center. It has a relay in series to the common line. So, everytime the toggle is moved, the delay timer kicks in. The trick is to simply use a a double pole, double throw with center off. Use the second role or pole to power up the delay timer. Everytime, the toggle is flipped, power cuts off on the timer and when returned, it starts counting to 30 secs(you can adjust for correct delay). By this time, the spinning or washing is is on FULL STOP. Make sure youhave the brake on the spinner. 

Offline peyabu

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 09:40:52 AM »
mga masters, pasensya na kung i-up ko ito, same problem kasi. gusto ko na lang imanual ito. pero ang problem ko na lang ay hindi ko alam kung ilang volts ang nagpapatakbo sa solenoid. at kung ac ba o dc? hindi ko mabaklas para makita ang specs niya dahil nabilog ko yung turnilyo. please help... TIA
Ang tunay na kaibigan ay yung palaging nasa likod mo. NAKATALIKOD DIN!

Offline peyabu

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 10:39:46 AM »
pahabol pong info. nasa range ng 100 ohms ang resistance ng coil..
Ang tunay na kaibigan ay yung palaging nasa likod mo. NAKATALIKOD DIN!