Electronics Lab Philippines

i need your help guys!

i need your help guys!
« on: April 05, 2015, 09:25:42 PM »
How to fix JVC CRT T.V light indicator standby and then if you press the channel button for switching on,it will blinking!Thanks

Offline sherlanmamaril

• hungry for knowledge
Re: i need your help guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 09:53:47 PM »
 so you mean a blinking led is present  on your set sir, le me guess , you have a shorted horizontal output transistor, jvc is known for that defect, flybakc together wiht hot, check yuor hot sir , its the largest heatsink near flyback, it has 3 pins just incase you dont know ,

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:07:10 PM »
i checked it already sir and i changed also the vertical i.c but still the same,my friend said that the flyback before is always sparking until he kept the t.v..

Offline sherlanmamaril

• hungry for knowledge
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 01:27:19 AM »
in jvc sets, flyback is one faulty thing ,  by the way , an advice , voltage measurements are  important than resistance set, , ,
b plus voltage sir? have you checked it ? whats youre reading? it should have 100v above , , , i think theres an error amp indicating your voltage , it has 3 pins, like an ordinary transistor , begins with letter se then voltage like se115 , se110, etc, check it out sir

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 10:34:18 AM »
the voltage of B+ sir is more than 230V and also in collector is high voltage..

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
i saw now the transistor SE135 and i checked it! That is pnp or npn sir? If NPN the emitter is open and if PNP theres no reading.